Popular Posts

Monday, May 30, 2011

Mes Notes des Cours de Français! :)

Finally finally finally got my grades for my classes this semester. Read 'em and weep! :)

Introduction à l'action humanitaire et internationale:     12.5/20
Gender and Politics:     13/20
Médias et Société II:     13/20
La France dans le Monde:     15/20
International Human Rights in Context:     15/20
Civilisations Françaises 2:     14.5/20
Français Langue Étrangère 2:     15/20

For Butler University the grade scale is 14=A, 13=B, 12=C, 11=D, 10=passing but anything below a 10 is failing. So I passed all my classes and I don't even mind the 12.5 (C+?) because my grades will go on my transcript but not affect my GPA. So glad I passed all my classes and I think I passed with flying colors! At least to my standards. :) Merci bcp, mes profs français!

Tomorrow is Grasse! Can't wait to be in the city of perfume. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment